Skills Support for the Workforce
EM Skills are offering a combination of fully funded recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and in turn boosting the local economy.
EM Skills has been chosen to deliver the SSW programme in Hertfordshire, Coast to Capital and the Black Country Local Authority Areas.
We will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your organisation needs, this programme is financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) as such a wide range of training can be accessed at zero to your business. Skills Support for the Workforce aim is to progress people and building skills within your business.
How we support you?
- A training needs analysis, identifying the skills you need to support your business needs
- Flexible training – pick from either full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business and employees’ skills needs
- Flexible delivery – On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- In addition, we offer bespoke training focussing on the skills required within your business
- Learning pathways for your employees enabling them to progress within your organisation onto higher level qualifications or into apprenticeships
Choose from a list of regulated qualifications, online learning or provide us with a course that you would like to offer but don’t currently have the funds to do so
Who is it for?
The following eligibility criteria apply for anyone accessing support: Employees engaging in training need to be:
- Employed by your organisation
- Eligible to work in the UK – evidence will be required
- Aged 16+ (no upper age restriction)
Courses to choose from in the following industries:
Check out our free courses here, or by clicking on the industry!