ICT Functional Skills
We provide Functional Skills qualifications in ICT to enable learners to apply computer skills to practice in both their personal and professional lives. The qualification helps the candidates’ ability to represent, analyse and interpret real life situations that involve the use of ICT (such as e-mail, databases and presentations).
Who is the course for?
Anybody can take an ICT Functional Skills qualification. However, these segments would benefit the most:
- Those unable to attain a C(/4) grade at GCSE
- Those who want to develop their ICT skills
- Those who are in a job where ICT is an important skill
ICT Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills
Flexible – start when the learner is ready
City and Guilds
What You Will Learn
This qualification consists of multiple topics which will help the learner in practice. A single assessment covers all of the Functional Skills ICT criteria. It can be attempted as soon as the candidate is ready.
How You Will Benefit
The learner will benefit from
- Being able to apply ICT to practical scenarios
- Being more confident with computers and technology
- A qualification to back up their knowledge
- Confidence in ICT to help move onto future opportunities
All assessments are on demand and designed to be taken as soon as the learner is ready.
They can be delivered on-screen or paper-based.
No requirements necessary