This course is funded by the European social fund and requires us to gain information about you to be able to offer the course at no cost.
As part of the sign up for this course we will request completion of some forms to enable us to secure the funding, these will be sent to you for completion once you have made your booking.
You are required to bring with you proof of eligibility to work in the EU– passport/ID or birth certificate, proof of address (utility bill, driving licence).
Please note to be elligable to attend this course you must be either employed or self-employed and we require you to bring some evidence of this along with you to the course.
- 4th March 2020
Wenta are offering the following qualifications:
- Management Module 1 – CPD Certificate
- Management Module 2 – CPD Certificate
- Sales – CPD Certificate
- Customer Service – CPD Certificate
- Team Leading Module 1 – CPD Certificate
- Team Leading Module 2 – CPD Certificate
- Digital Promotion for Business – CPD Certificate
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness – CPD Certificate
Who is the course for?
Those wanting to develop skills in marketing their business using social media marketing.
What is the course aim?
The participants will develop their knowledge and understanding of the role of someone working in the role of Digital Promotion.
What are the course objectives?
The course content will cover:
- Using Mobile Technologies to Market Products and Services
- Understanding the Uses of Social media for Business
- Using Social Media to Market Products and Services
Business & Technology Centre