This course is funded by the European social fund and requires us to gain information about you to be able to offer the course at no cost.
As part of the sign up for this course we will request completion of some forms to enable us to secure the funding, these will be sent to you for completion once you have made your booking.
You are required to bring with you proof of eligibility to work in the EU– passport/ID or birth certificate, proof of address (utility bill, driving licence).
Please note to be elligable to attend this course you must be either employed or self-employed and we require you to bring some evidence of this along with you to the course.
- 12th February 2020
Wenta are offering the following qualifications:
- Management Module 1 – CPD Certificate
- Management Module 2 – CPD Certificate
- Sales – CPD Certificate
- Customer Service – CPD Certificate
- Team Leading Module 1 – CPD Certificate
- Team Leading Module 2 – CPD Certificate
- Digital Promotion for Business – CPD Certificate
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness – CPD Certificate
Who is the course for?
For those any stage of a career in Customer Service, from those who are just starting out – handling customer queries – to those responsible for an organisation’s overall customer-service strategy – analysing customer feedback and planning improvements.
What is the course aim?
The participants will develop their knowledge and understanding of the role of someone working in a Customer Servivice role.
What are the course objectives?
The course content will cover:
- Understanding the principles of Good Customer Service
- Meeting and Greeting customers
- Supporting the Customer Service environment
Business & Technology Centre